Architect and set designer with degree in film, animation and master of virtual reality for architecture by UA School in Spain.
In the last years I did projects that mix Art and technology with using techniques of Virtual and Augmented Reality. I´ve experience in numerous award-winning international live events, TV shows, realities, musicals, art installations an virtual experience.
My responsabilities and qualification include:
• Previzualitation of projects throught images, videos and Virtual Reality to approved.
• Experience with VR/AR – Oculus Go, HTC Vive Pro Wireless, eye tracking, vive tracker, leap motion and motion capture with kinect camera.
• Model, texture, and light in real-time assets based on concept design and photographic reference using a variety of software and techniques.
• Import and export assets and animations to Unreal Engine 4.
• Experience with blueprint (visual programming) for animations and interaction action.
• On-set operation and experience to export (cook) enviroments at Zero Density System from Shotoku and Ncam camera tracking.
• I´ve more than 10 years of experience in create concepts and build projects of scenography to film, television and exhibition spaces.
• Calm, persistent. Flexible, I work well with multidisciplinary team, ability to work and communicate well under pressure and strong problem-solving mindset.
• Good experience in Unreal Engine 4, Unity 3D, 3D Studio Max, Substance Painter/Designer, Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Autocad and VectorWorks.
Mobile: +55 21 98101-0714
See my Resume.